Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Years Resolutions: An Update

I had planned to do an update on the first of every month but things have been crazy around here. I figure better late than never though! I have been doing pretty good on my resolutions thus far... YAY! As a reminder to myself and to you(who I am expecting to hold me accountable), I will list each of my goals again along with an update on my progress.

1. Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover- I have been reading pretty regularly, but I definitely need to be reading it more. In order to finish by the end of the year I need to read at least a page and a half a day... a little behind but I am well on my way!

2. Exercise at least 4 times a week- I have been doing really well on this. As my readers know, I and some of my friends joined a local gym here in Rexburg. My original goal, as stated, was to work out 4 times a week, but I have actually been going 5 to 6 times a week. It has been going great!

3. Graduate College- I am doing really well in all of my classes and graduation is definitely looking good!

4. Eat dinner at home at least 4 nights a week- This one has been kind of rough. There isn't much to do in Rexburg so my friends and I usually go out to eat pretty regularly. But I have managed to do this one! My friends and I even made a goal to not eat out at all this next week. We are going to go Sunday to Sunday as a way to save money and eat better.

I am excited that things have been going so well. Hopefully I can keep it all up! 1 month down, 11 to go! Thanks for all your help and support!

1 comment: