Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Relaxation... Sort Of

Summer has finally hit! It has been so warm this week. I just love it... but it does make this whole still being in school thing more difficult. Totally fine though because I graduate exactly a month from today! Woot!

My classes tomorrow are canceled because of the Newel K. Whitney summit, so I am headed down to Utah for some fun and relaxation. I am gonna lay out by the pool and soak up some rays. (Not too many though! No worries, I will be bringing some major sunscreen.) I will also get to see Craig this weekend! I haven't seen him in so long. I can't wait! It is bound to be full of fun and some good laughs!

It will be nice to get out of Rexburg for a little while and relax. Unfortunately, I can't relax too much. I have to keep studying for the CCNA. As much as I wish I would just magically know all the information, it doesn't seem to be happening. I am for sure gonna have to crack down on my studying! I guess that means I know what book I will be "enjoying" poolside.

No comments:

Post a Comment