Monday, June 14, 2010

Well Golly Gee

It has been such a long time since I have sent a lovely blog out into the world. I would say that I have been much too busy with school and wrapping things up in preparation for graduation... but I don't want to lie to you, we are friends after all. I have been doing the required work and then chilling with friends and catching up on a bunch of tv shows. I have definitely hit the mark... super senioritis has hit! I need to get out of this place! I know that once I graduate I will miss all of the good times had here and the amazing people that I have met... but for now I cannot wait!
BYU-Idaho is a great place but it is time for me to move on with my life. I need something new in my life to challenge to me, I have kinda fallen into a rut and need to mix it up a bit. If only the weather would warm up so that we could do fun stuff and have a semblance of a summer. Today was really nice so hopefully that will just continue!
I am currently studying to take the CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) exam. I swear this test is gonna be the end of me! I am steadily doing better on the practice exams but still have quite a ways to go before I take it in the beginning of July. I am losing steam on it but am going to redouble my efforts and hopefully pull this thing off! The Computer Information Technology faculty have been a great help to me in studying. They go out of their way to ask me how I am doing and how they can help me. I can go to them at any time to ask them questions and they are always willing to sit down and explain it to me. I will be sad to leave my little nerd "family!"
Sorry I don't have anything totally awesome to say... maybe someday I will have amazing stories to tell... just stick around!

1 comment:

  1. is this not a fulfilled prophecy of everything i have been telling you before? amazing how that works out. and yes, i've been in that rut. and it sucks. get out. get out now!!

    ReplyDelete