Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rexburg or Bust!

It has come time to return to school for yet another semester. For the first time in a great while, I am not eager with the anticipation of returning to my beloved Rexburg. Usually at this time I can barely contain my excitement at returning to the 'Burg, as we so lovingly call it. I am just plain tired. This break seemed to fly by and I feel even more exhausted than I was before the break.

I am not looking forward to the LONG drive back to Idaho. I only hope that we have good weather the whole way and that there are no more semi-truck incidents. (Once was way too many times too many!) I am writing this from the floor of my bedroom at home, just wishing that I had another week to be here at home. There are so many other things that I wanted to do. I just ran out of time. I kept thinking, "I will do it later. I have plenty of time." Sadly, my time has come to an end.

I have put off the drive back as long as I dare. Kristi and I were supposed to leave this morning, but we hadn't packed and were just plain tired. So we pushed it back until tomorrow. I wish I could push it back another day but sadly, tomorrow is the day!

I am sure once I get back to Rexburg I will be fine. Although it is freezing and covered with snow, I have great friends there that make it all worth it. I hope this semester is as good as, or even better than those prior to it. My college career is ending and my life will change... hopefully for the better! I would like to leave having even more great memories. Something to look back on and laugh about with my future children. So ready or not Rexburg... here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment